Tuesday 1 February 2011

Quotes - did I mention I was really cheesy and sentimental? You may have guessed already!

'You never realise how strong you are until being strong is your only choice', 'If you are going to walk a path blind ensure someone is there to guide you', 'when your mind says give up, hope whispers one more try', 'don't give up on life before it gives up on you', 'Grant me the serenity to acknowledge the things i cannot change, courage to change the things i can and wisdom to know the difference', 'I'd rather be loved for the person i am then hated for something i am not', 'it's something unpredictable but in the end it's right, i hope you had the time of your life', 'if one door opens to another door closed i hope you keep on walking til you find the window, and if your faced with the choice and you have to choose i hope you choose the one that means the mo...st to you, and whilst your out there getting to where your getting to i hope you know somebody loves you and wants the same things too, and this is my wish', 'love changes everything, hands and faces, earth and sky, how you live and how you die, love can turn your world around and that world will last forever', 'be hopeful and he will make a way i know it aint easy but thats ok just be hopeful', 'i have never made promises lightly and there are some i have been broken but i swear in the days still left we will walk in fields of gold', 'now that it is raining more than ever, know that we'll still have eachother, you can stand under my umbrella', 'when the sun shines we will shine together, told you i'd be here forever', 'come on and let the rain pour i'll be all you need and more', 'your love is my drug', 'i hope your dreams stay big, your worries stay small, you never have to carry more than you can hold', 'don't let anyone look down on you because you are young but set an example for believers in faith, speech, love and purity', 'dare to dream the impossible because it may just come true', 'sometimes it falls on one generation to be great, you can be that great generation, let your greatness blossom', 'arise shine out stand up and be counted','it only takes one match to burn a thousand trees'. 'shadows fill an empty heart, where love is fading', 'i wish i could teach us all to fly, take the pain outta your hands and help you hold them high', ' i know that i got issues, but your pretty messed up too, either way i found that i'm nothing without you', 'who knows what miracles you can acheive, when you believe somehow you will', 'there are miracles in life i must achieve, but first i know it starts inside of me', 'from the ground you can look up at the stars and see the words i love you painted high above you', 'if i just believe it then there's nothing to it', 'i found myself today and ran away, but something pulled me back, voice of reason i forgot i had, when i'm standing in the dark i still believe, someone's watching over me', 'its not about how fast i get there, aint about whats waiting on the other side, its the climb', 'i can almost see it, that dream im dreaming but theres a voice inside my head saying you will never reach it, every step im taking every move i make feels lost without direction, but i gotta keep trying, keep my head held high', 'we may be a thousand miles apart, but i'll be with you wherever you are, i'm already there',' 'i took a ride, i wouldnt be here without you' 'i'm not afaid to take a stand, everybody come take my hand we will walk this road together through the storm', 'those who wish to follow me, i welcome with my hands' 'im loving angels instead', 'together we can change the world, i cant do it by myself so im asking for your help, roll your sleeves up lets get started, with our hands and our hearts we can begin to make a start' ' If you look at me closely you will see this girl will always find her way, all i need is time, a moment thats mine' 'Can you hear it calling, can you feel it in your soul, can you trust this longing and take control, cos its your time to fly, you can shine, forget about the reasons why you cant in life and start to try cos its your time to fly', 'I'm that star up in the sky, i'm that mountain peak up high, hey i made it, i'm the world's greatest, i'm that lil bit of hope when your backs against the rope, hey i made it i'm the world's greatest', 'you're amazing just the way you are', 'happy people, keeps the world turning', 'i look into the window of mind and see the reflection of the fears i left behind, still so many answers i do not know, realise that to question is to grow, i'm on my way, can't stop me now, so i step out of the ordinary, i can feel my soul ascending', 'Look at my life,look at my heart, I have seen them fall apart, now i'm ready to rise again, look at my hopes, look at my dreams, I'm building bridges from these scenes, now I'm ready to rise again', You got it in you, find it within, through it all, just stand up', 'I think you're amazing, you're amazing like the sunshine in Wales or a ray of light when the bulbs go out', 'if you're swimming in the deep end don't forget your life jacket', 'if you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best', 'I make lists in my sleep baby, whats my sin? Never quit, i follow through, i hate mess but i love you', For nothing is impossible to God'

No comments:

Post a Comment