Wednesday 16 February 2011

I like to think I have thick skin...

I have been through enough that it takes a lot to break me, to hurt me, to pull me down.
But sometimes, if my strengths are not there, if the things I use in defence are absent, I am not so strong. I can get offended easily and find it hard to cope sometimes.
But generally I think I'm quite strong. I don't think I have a choice. And maybe part of this is I hate to be seen as weak when I would think that I'm everything but weak. But its a sign of real strength when you are not afraid to show your weaknesses, show your vulnerability. If you can ask for help when you need it instead of trying to fight without it, you are the stronger person. No one can ever do it alone. It's impossible. When you admit that and get over that, you will be stronger by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment