Wednesday 9 February 2011

Facebook

If you go on my facebook profile this is what is written in my info....

Working for YCWs full time national team, looking after YCW in England and Wales and living in the community house in London.
Finished my a levels, hope to go to uni to study social work, with the aim to work in foster and adoption agencies.
Travel to Lourdes with HCPT and Welsh national pilgrimage every year, one week each.
Owe a lot to many people for sticking by me:
My friends <3
My Family <3
Clare <3 Leila <3 Beth <3 Hannah <3 Meg <3 Sophie <3 Stefsi <3

I have lots of sayings and can be reallly cheesy and sentimental but that's just me.
A listening ear to everyone and anyone.

If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.

Everyday you grow in love and faith.
You learn something new everyday.
He works in mysterious ways to keep you guessing, to keep you learning.
He hides so you may actively seek him.
He gives you choices, so you might make mistakes, so that you may learn.

Cymru am byth <3

'Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young'
1 Timothy 4:12

'Each young person is worth more than all the gold in the world because they are sons and daughters of God' -  Cardinal Joseph Cardijn

'He has sent his angels to guard you and they will hold you in their arms so that you will not dash your foot against the stone'

How to make God laugh - tell him your plans.

Live Each Day as if it were on Purpose

Skype anna.morris75
BB Pin - 23650f57
Twitter - agmorris1

www.ycwimpact.com
www.hcpt.org.uk
Check out my blog - http://anna1991thought4theday.blogspot.com/

I look back at my life and have no regrets, I can only smile at how far I have come :)
Together we can change the world
Individual actions may seem insignificant but together the small steps of many people can have an astonishing impact.

Look at my life,look at my heart
I have seen them fall apart
Now i'm ready to rise again
Look at my hopes, look at my dreams
I'm building bridges from these scenes
Now I'm ready to rise again

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference

No comments:

Post a Comment