Saturday 14 May 2011

The Notebook of Love

I started following this on twitter after seeing some good quotes. Turns out it is a blog, which is ok but it's the quotes that go on twitter which I love! I can't keep track of how many I have retweeted! In love with them right now, below are some:

If you turn your back on me now, don't ever come back

I hate the fact we weren't even together, yet you still managed to hurt me (!!!!)

Don't judge me by my past, I don't live there anymore

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness

Swallow your tears and hide your frown, don't let life bring you down

You're not worth the tears I cry, sometimes you're not even worth the try

There's nothing I want more than happiness in my life, the only person that can hold me back is myself

It shouldn't take for someone to almost slip away for you to start appreciating them

Sometimes the toughest people are the one's hurting the most

Be careful, the one's that make you smile are also the ones who can shatter your heart

Everyone you meet comes with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack

1 comment: