Friday 10 June 2011

Tunes

My top 25 most played songs on my iPod:
-The Time of My Life - Dirty Dancing
- Nothing's gonna stop us now
- How great is our God - Chris Tomlin
- Proud - Heather Small
- Spirit in the Sky - Gareth Gates
- Unbreakable - Westlife
- Gonna change the world - S Club 7
- Rooftops - Lost Prophets
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- Sun goes down - David Jordan
- Shine a Light - McFly
- All Star - Smash Mouth
- The Silence - Alexandra Burke
- The Power of Love - Celine Dion
- No Tomorrow - Orson
- Together we can change the world
- Gangsta Love - S Club
- Every breath you take - The Police
- Let me Sleep - S Club
- Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson
- Carry you home - James Blunt
- Love the way you lie - Rhianna and Eminem
- Chain Reaction - Steps
- I'm not a girl, not yet a woman - Britney Spears

See what I mean... no particular genre, lots of cheese in there, love my old school classics as well as new stuff and can't get enough of musicals and inspirational tunes. Love my iPod <3

No comments:

Post a Comment