Wednesday 22 June 2011

All I can do is smile and hide the pain inside

I wanna scream, I wanna cry, I wanna fight, I wanna try. But all I can do is smile and hide the pain inside

You can find happiness in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light

No man is worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry

Whenever you're weak, remember those who make you strong. Whenever you start to doubt yourself, remember those who believe in you

There are people that saw the best of me and left and there are people that saw the worst of me and stayed

I'm mature enough to forgive you but not stupid enough to trust you again

One of my biggest flaws is caring too much about people who don't care enough about me

Everyone tells you that you deserve better yet no one is willing to give it to you

No comments:

Post a Comment