Thursday 2 June 2011

Follow your heart, it will lead you down the right paths

When a guy can handle your flaws, love you on moody days and say your beautiful in sweatpants, he's worth loving

Sometimes God pushes us to our limits because he has greater faith than we can ever have in ourselves

I have faith that God is living out a divine plan through me. Have faith in God. Mark 11:22

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Follow your heart, it will lead you down the right paths

A true friend can go long periods of time without speaking to you and not question the friendship

It's funny how I'm good at giving out advice but when it comes to helping myself I don't know what to do!

Sometimes we put up walls, not to lock people out but to see who cares enough to knock them down

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need one good reason for why it will

First dates are awkward, first kisses are heavenly, first loves are irreplaceable and first heartbreaks are unforgettable

So I guess you were just one of those people who were supposed to walk into my life, teach me a lesson and then walk out

No comments:

Post a Comment