Monday 31 January 2011

Performing

Was just trying to think of all the shows I have ever been in. I'll try and put them together in a list.

Primary School - Moving On (I think that's what it was called) - at that age I hated being on stage so didn't audition for a part so I was just paprazzi in one scene.

High School - Worked backstage on Grease
- Did lighting and sound for Circle of Life
- Was in Dance Club - We were part of the Easter Liturgy and Christmas Carol Service and performed at a school dance clubs show in the Sherman Theatre
- Was a chorus member in Bugsy Malone and played the Waitor

Performers - Was part of the Saturday School for 3 years. In total I performed 11 shows with them, we wrote a lot of our own shows, will try and list  them here:
Around the World in 80 Minutes, Cats, West Side Story in Roath, Mary Poppins (I was Mrs Banks)
(Wow that was a pathetic attempt but that's all I can remember off the top of my head!)

Class Act Youth Theatre - Chorus member and Gloria in Wizard of Oz and we did many variety performances that included songs and dances from the shows

Act 2 - Godspell, Lil Shop of Horrors (the best show I have been in so far), Honk!

St. Peter's Players Panto - Cinderella, Mother Goose, Dick Whittington, and another one but can't remember which!

That's all I can remember for the time being! But wow. As you can see, I just love performing. Am hoping to start at an amateur dramatics group here in London!

No comments:

Post a Comment