Wednesday 23 November 2011

Give me the courage to challenge what is wrong....

The YCW Prayer

Lord Jesus,
I thank you for this day
I offer you all my work, my hopes and struggles, my joys and sorrows
Help me and all my fellow workers to think like you, to work with you, to live in you
Help me to love you with all my heart and serve you with all my strength
May your kingdom come in all our places of work, study and leisure and in all our homes
Give me the courage to challenge what is wrong and keep me faithful to the ideals of the Young Christian Workers
May those who have suffered for what is right and all who have died share in the happiness of your kingdom for ever.

Mary Queen of Apostles        Pray for Us
St Therese of Lisieux              Pray for Us
St Joseph the Worker            Pray for Us

No comments:

Post a Comment