Thursday 20 October 2011

Reasons why 2012 will be a good year

I was just sat here, eating my haribo and realised that I have a lot going on in 2012, an awful lot to look forward to.
- I am running two leadership weekends - I love leadership weekends, spending time with the young people is amazing!
- I am once again going to travel to Lourdes at Easter, never fails to be a good week
- I am seeing Steps in April :D :D
- I am seeing Westlife in May :D :D
- I am coordinating a 2 week international event in summer, held at Alton Castle!
- I turn 21, my sister turns 18, my mum turns 50, my aunty turns 50, 2 more of my cousins turn 21 - this calls for a family party!
- Me and my sister are going to see Michael McIntyre live!!

I bet there will be many more blessings. So much to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment